Water Jet Cutting
1. RS ROLLCOM is also specialized in WATER-JET cutting.
Combining latest 5 axis,3D cutting technologies and competitive prices we are more than sure that we can satisfy all your needs.
2. “The material options are almost limitless.”
Water will cut virtually anything… Including Costs!
“Now you can cut steel, stone, glass, ceramics, carbon fiber and other hard materials with something that fits on a workbench.”Materials include granite, marble, glass, tile, stainless steel, aluminum, graphite, composites, fiberglass, lexan, Plexiglas, plastics, rubber and other metallic or non-metallic rigid or semi-rigid material. Specific industries and applications include architectural, automotive, aerospace, aviation, construction, medical, art and other industrial markets.
3. Specifications include 2000 x 4000 mm work envelopes, capability to cut material with thickness ranging from 0.1 to 200 mm, tolerances of plus or minus 0.1mm., straight and contour cutting.Water-jet cutting capabilities include 4200 bar cutting pressure, short or long production runs, prototypes and development runs , complex shapes. Smallest holes, that can be cut is 2-3 mm. Research and development projects, custom and contract fabrication, repairs, modifications, prototypes and small quantity production are also available. Additional capabilities include 3D CAD/CAM design
4. Water-jets are often used to cut flat sheet and stock, however, 5-axis cutting heads have expanded water-jet cutting into 3D machining applications.Tilting cutting head (up to 65 degrees).
5. Water-jet cutting cannot hold as tight a tolerance (microns) as CNC machining, though, it is considerably more cost-effective for parts that do not require tight tolerances.